Monday, July 11, 2011

Nanci yaga Part III

 

Nanciyaga Catemaco 097

Natalie and Beto dancing.  Of note is that all the windows and doorways are covered with rows of snail shells.  You can see them in the background of this picture.

 

Nanciyaga Catemaco 106Nanciyaga Catemaco 108

At the bus stop in Catemaco.

We also had amazing massages which were also included with our stay.  I could feel that at times she used an egg shaped ball.  After the massage she gave me the egg which was just a regular egg and told me it was my bad ju ju or something like that and that I needed to go to the aguas crocodillos and throw it in the lagoon over my shoulder and so I did.  I walked back over to the crocodile waters with Natalie and watched a crocodile jump up to get her egg when she threw it in.  I hope that croc knew what he was getting into when he grabbed my egg.  The bus ride home was 8 1/2 hours.  I have no idea why it was so much longer than the trip going out.  It was a miserable ride back just like so many other introductions back to the real world after such a peaceful vacation.  The driver had the music cranked as loud as possible and a kid in front of us had music ( without earphones) on about as loud as he could get it.  Argh!!!  neither one of us were ready to leave nanci yaga.

Well if you get to this neck of the woods, then lookup www.nanciyaga.com

I highly recommend it.  I would love to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment