Sunday, July 3, 2011

First day with a “little” sun in days…..

It lasted for close to an hour.  Now it looks like like it will start raining any minute.  I went for a morning walk and found a Café Europeo.  I sat outside and had a French pastry and coffee.  It was fabulous.

Yesterday I went to a movie with an amigo.  I am helping him with English and he is helping me with Spanish.  It has been great fun.  There were several movie options, so we choose the one in English with Spanish subtitles.  That was great for both of us.  As soon as we got off the bus on the way home it started pouring.  I was soaked when I arrived home.  With all this cold weather there is no way to dry clothes.

mexico 007mexico 008

These kids are playing inside these bubbles in a pool.  I worry about there being sufficient oxygen in there and also about water getting in but it seems to work and the kids are having a great time.

This Thursday I am going on an excursion to Catemaco with a friend for 4 days to a reserve in the jungle.  I am really looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment