Monday, June 27, 2011

I received another package from my chicas.

spock 011spock 020

Saturday I received another package from my girl friends.  You guys are really the BEST!!!

They sent me an IPOD filled with movies, TV shows, books, and music and these glasses (I look like someone from Star Trek) to watch them on.  So for those of you who aren’t familiar with them, when you wear them, it is like watching a program on a 50 inch screen.  It is SO cool!!  I have watched, The Wedding Crashers and 4 episodes of Weeds.  This is the life!! Watching a movie on a big screen from my very own room.

There were lots of other great things in the package too!!

Today I went to get a haircut and ended up with a pedicure too.  I was able to navigate the entire operation and understand the Peluquera very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment