Saturday, June 18, 2011

A bit of an adventure

Mexico 002I finally found a website to stream T.V. programs.  I am hooked on a program from the U.S. called White Collar.  Here in Mexico, it has a different name.  Abish, the cousin who lives here loves it and she is the responsible person for getting me hooked.  I can not understand much of the dialogue here but have enjoyed it.  So now I can stream it.  I watched the first couple of episodes.  I first watch it in English with Spanish subtitles and then watch it in Spanish.  It is Great!!

mexico 007mexico 004This morning Natalie and I headed to the mall which is close to an hour 20 minutes from where we live.  Natalie is familiar or thought she was with the bus, so we took the bus to Zavaletta which is the street that the Mall is on, only to have it turn west after hitting Zavaletta.  The driver told us we would have to get off and pointed us to Zavaletta. Well we walked for a while and then asked a person on the street who told us it was too far to walk so we then flagged down a bus and asked which bus.  Once it hit Zavaletta, it turned in the wrong direction so we jumped off and continued by foot.  You wouldn’t know from the above pictures that we are in Mexico.  The fries were great.  Natalie said the pizza was equally delicious.

mexico 010We walked back from the Mall to the School and then we caught the bus for the last leg of the trip.  As you can see, we are on the fast and Furious bus.

Tonight I am going to a dinner at the church with my family to celebrate Father’s Day.  I am missing my own dad.  Luckily we will be talking via Skype in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment